The latest update in the Casey Anthony trial:
The unsolved mystery of Caylee Anthony’s death continues as heated court room battles erupt and the case takes multiple detours in directions nowhere near an answer.
The most recent turn in the Anthony trial was when the defendant accused her own brother and father of incest, claiming she was sexually abused growing up and (to really take the light off the possibility of Casey Anthony killing her daughter) that her brother, Lee Anthony could have been Caylee’s father. If DNA matched, this case could have taken a turn for the worst.
Whether or not Casey and the rest of her defendant party are trying their best to divert the attention with outlandish accusations or not, there is no doubt that lies, cover-ups and sick and twisted behavior surrounds the Anthony family.
As other DNA finds prove useless in the Anthony case, it might be years until answers are given as to why and how young Caylee died and who exactly was involved.
Without conclusive evidence it seems the case will drag on.
Follow updates online for the latest new on the Casey Anthony trial.
- Ask Dr. Drew questions about the case
- Up-close and personal photos of Casey Anthony and her daughter, Caylee
- Follow real-time updates on the trial
- Watch ABC’s live news stream of the trial
Incoming search terms:
- casey anthony dna (49)
- casey anthony incest (29)
- george anthony dna results (17)
- dna testing incest (7)
- was dna taken from casey anthonys daughter (3)
- casey anthony ecard (2)
- dna testing for incest (1)
- dna paternity in father daughter incest cases (1)
- caylee anthony dna test (1)
- father of caylee\s dna of lee anthony not (1)