It’s an unlikely story that a political candidate runs for office and all of a sudden his geneological roots are headline news for the entire world to see. I believe this was intensified back in 2008 when senator and now President, Barack Obama was scrutinized for his authenticity as a United States citizen. Although there have been several claims that President Obama is in fact NOT a U.S citizen, there is factual proof from a probable copy of Obama’s birth certificate that states Obama was born at 7:24 p.m. Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
As President Obama is nearly half way through his presidential term, it seems ridiculous to continue dwelling on the idea that he is not a United States Citizen. Of course there should be concerns whether the man chosen to run the country is a natural born citizen, but as the Obama administration has pointed out, the paper needed to prove his authenticity is in fact now public. I am sure Senator Arnold over in California would have been pretty upset had Obama’s citizenship been false, but rest assured, Obama is a natural born citizen.
So how do we know this?
President Obama is a natural born citizen because of the following two reasons.
- The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the United States or in U.S. jurisdictions, according to the principle of jus soli. Certain individuals born in the United States, such as children of foreign heads of state or children of foreign diplomats, do not obtain U.S. citizenship underjus soli (right of soil).
- To back up the 14th amendment, there is actually proof of an authentic Hawaiian birth certificate with the raised seal and signature further showing that Obama is in fact a U.S citizen.
However, to back up to the beginning there have been reports that three specialists identified the birth certificate and named it fraudulent, saying it belonged to his half sister. In addition to this claim, it is also said that his paternal grandmother along with other family members witnessed the birth of Barack Obama – in Kenya.
Besides comparing with DNA testing, there can be no real proof that these people are who they claim to be. As for his birth certificate, the only people who can obtain this document are Barack and his parents. Since his parents are deceased, it seems it is only Barack himself who holds the truth to this family tree frenzy concerning the Obama controversy. I believe the speculation will never end on this matter and even though Obama has obtained and presented the birth certificate to the public there will continue to be those that doubt.
Incoming search terms:
- obama dna test (36)
- Powered by Article Dashboard washington state attorney generals office (3)
- Powered by Article Dashboard state lottery (2)
- barack obama dna (1)
- is obama a u s citizen (1)
- Powered by Article Dashboard constitution (1)
- Powered by Article Dashboard george washington (1)
- Powered by Article Dashboard minnesota attorney generals office (1)
- Powered by Article Dashboard ohio child support enforcement agency (1)